Monday, February 15, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 46/319, 2021 - Monday

This is the third try, dammit, maybe it will be the charm. I am going to try and get this done quickly. The power at the Lazy House was going on and off overnight. Every time it came back on, the clocks in the bedroom would buzz and wake me up. The power was off totally from about 6 this morning until about 1 or 2 o'clock this afternoon, I am really not sure. When the power came back on, it was 56 degrees in the house, that does not sound really cold, but it was. The power stays on for about five or ten minutes, then it flashes off for a couple seconds, but then everything has to be rebooted, so I don't know if I will get this posted or not the first time. I will not bore you with the gratuitous picture of the snowy landscape, or the girls in the yard. Yes, it was pretty, yes it was fun seeing the girls out in something they have NEVER seen before, but I am going to regale you with this photo of the unvarnished way I am coping with all this crap. You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment