Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 40/325, 2021 - Tuesday

This may be a week of zoom photos accompanying my journal entries. We'll see. What you are looking at in this photo, is absolutely, positively the best of the best, and they are working gratis to identify and put forward the best of the best to continue the tradition into the coming years. This is the TREPAC Nominating committee, of which I am not a part but I was invited to say a couple encouraging (what are the odds) words before they started their task this afternoon. Yesterday, I mentioned that 'Once a Trustee, Always a Trustee,' and it could never be more visual than in this photo. I am guessing that, if you counted up all the years of volunteer service to their various associations (local, state, national), that there is a minimum of three hundred years of service without proper acknowledgement or thanks. We can never thank our volunteers too much, so this is my thank you to all these wonderful colleagues. The Lazy House was abuzz with activity today, and that activity should come to an end tomorrow, for at least a few days. I did get a very welcome call today, and the window coverings are scheduled to be installed next Wednesday. I cannot wait. I will finally get to wander around the house nekkid. It has been a great inconvenience for me to have to be (somewhat) clothed in the house. It is clear to me that I am no longer living out in the country. There are actually neighbors within spitting distance, but that is not a bad thing either.

No comments:

Post a Comment