Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 54/311, 2021 - Tuesday

Still no hot water. One of the water heaters in the attic seems to be working, but I have tried every hot water faucet (except the washing machine), and I cannot get anything better than lukewarm water. I am taking the high road, and waiting for the builder's rep to visit tomorrow. It is one of those things that causes everyone to point at somebody else, and nothing gets done. Remember ATT and Southwestern Bell? It was always the other guys fault. No big deal, I can get by with a PTA bath, and I will be good. Just more first world problems, and when kept in perspective, it is not a threat to my life or health. Life in the office is becoming more and more calm, as we are able to get plumbing and heating issues settled. It was 72 degrees warmer today in central Texas, than it was a week ago. That's a big swing. Now for the big, exciting part: Look at this freakin' HUGE box that was delivered to me today. I really like anything that is Tiffany & Co. blue, and the bigger the box, the better! I will show you what was in it tomorrow, but just know that I may be shamed into no longer being able to sip wine out of a box! And the fat lady likes it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment