Thursday, February 4, 2021

Volume 14 - Day 35/330, 2021 - Thursday

Well, repotting this ficus was a bit more of a challenge than I was suspecting. I worked from home today, so before my zooms started, I went and found a bigger pot and a saucer for the bush. I expect it has been at least two (probably four) years since the last time I repotted it. I have no idea, what I do know is, if I think it was two years ago, it was probably five years ago. At any rate, it was a little bit difficult, and definitely heavier than I was expecting, but I got it all done. I expect it will settle in nicely, and be ready for another round of repotting in another couple years. Or five. My zooms went well, everything is pretty much under control. I have a zoom tomorrow morning at 8:30, which should last about an hour. Then I will drive in to the office, where I will jump on another zoom. Then off to the farm at about 2:30, and then the weekend begins. The high temperature today was 86 degrees, which beat the old record of 83, which was set in 1951. And next week, we are going to be down in the 20s overnight for two or three nights. After that, maybe it will be spring time. I really have no idea. Everything at the farm was pretty good this afternoon, the girls were doing well, I got nine eggs. I didn't see Barney, but that is not unusual. He will show up on the cameras later tonight and into the early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment