Monday, February 22, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 53/312, 2021 - Monday

Not too terrible of a Monday. By this time, I am kind of tired out, and it has been kind of a busy day. I made it to the office, and it was a full house. Things were relatively calm, we are all working our way out of all the issues we experienced last week. Some tenants still have no water, but most are going forward with repairs made, Today, the temperature was in the mid 70s, and tomorrow we are supposed to be approaching 80. Totally crazy. One of the water heaters in the attic is not working, and I expect to hear something from the gas company tomorrow. In the meantime, I am making do with tepid water or just cold water. I am running out of patience for being patient. Just small inconveniences, and it will all be fine in time. I am getting my vaccination on Wednesday, and I have an appointment to have the window coverings installed on Thursday. I went to the farm this afternoon, all is pretty well out there, the chickens were happy, and I assume Barney is out there somewhere. I was moving stuff out of the closet, and I came across this. Of course, I could have used it last week, and now I will put it somewhere in the Lazy House, and it will most likely never be seen again! I am pretty sure that if I were packing for a trip, I would most likely not be crazy enough that I would need to bring a 'Travel Ice Scraper.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment