Friday, February 5, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 36/329, 2021 - Friday

Let's maybe spend the next few days talking about things that I question or that make me a little bit crazy. So, how many times can you re-use a zip lock bag. It just seems kind of wasteful to throw out an otherwise perfectly good zip lock bag, but after several uses, they get kinda cruddy. I have actually taken paper towels and wiped out the insides of the bag, or even washed them, but that seems kind of totally crazy on the other side of the pendulum. Kind of a far left v. far right kind of conundrum. SO, any direction you can give me on this topic will be greatly appreciated. you most likely cannot really appreciate it from the photo, but it was dribbly this morning while I was on my way to the office. It was also the kind of dribbly that was dirty. You know, the road dirt was co-mingling with the dribbles and it made the windshield muddy. I hate that. The afternoon turned out to be really pretty, but the high temperature today was almost thirty degrees lower than yesterday. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment