Thursday, February 25, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 56/309, 2021 - Thursday

I have always appreciated wine glasses that were shaped to mimic Queen Victoria's bosom. What could be better? Well, these two glasses are what was inside the big blue Tiffany & Co. box, so I doubt that anything could be better than that. Not by a long shot, or a really healthy pour. I think the box wine will taste even better using these, and that is another good thing. And just to be clear, I am not referring to the Victoria that had secrets. Here are a few other good things that happened today: The blinds were installed today, and all but the very last one to be installed are great. So, close, but not all windows are covered. On many of the windows, I sprang for the feather that you could open the blinds from the top or the bottom. It sounded good at the time, but now, I do not really think I will use that feature very much, if at all. And, it is a little late for learning a lesson, because the odds of my moving again are pretty slim...said nobody ever. We shall see. As I write this, there is a plumber in the attic trying to get the hot water operational again. Again, we shall see. Wish the plumber luck if you have a few extra seconds. Tonight is the February meeting of the Water Oaks Woman's Book Club. I joined last month, and at that time, I was only half way through the January selection. I finished this months pick, and as soon as I finish the other book I am reading, I will download the March selection, Fierce, Free and Full of Fire by Jen Hatmaker. Non-fiction, but I do not have a clue what it is about. More about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment