Monday, February 1, 2021

Volume 13 - Day32/333, 2021 - Monday

It seems, if you are judging it by the photos I have been including in my journal entries lately, that my life is not nearly as interesting or exciting as it once was. I think that is probably a true statement for many of us, considering all the things that have changed in our collective lives in the last eleven months or so. I have about another hour to go with my new book, and it is making me totally crazy. I am aware of man's inhumanity to other men, but it is difficult to imagine the creativity we can conjure when wanting to cause harm to others. It is kind of like when I read The Winds of War and War and Remembrance. So, I will be happy to complete the book, and get it behind me. Otherwise, today was a pretty good day. Calm, peaceful, high temperatures in the upper 60s, got into the office, got a lot of stuff done, got some other stuff NOT done, but there is always tomorrow. I had one zoom today, three tomorrow plus a delivery and a tele-conference call. Oh yeah, holy crap, it's February!

No comments:

Post a Comment