Sunday, January 31, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 31/334, 2021 - Sunday

The Sunday Brunch routine continues to go forward, and today it was just me and Candy, and pancakes and eggs, and sausage, and bacon. After brunch, I headed to Costco and bought a few things that I really didn't need, and I didn't even know they existed until I walked in the door. But, I have had Costco on my list of things to get done for about a month, and now I have done it. Done it! I got home with every intention of taking a nap, but that didn't happen. Even though I did not really want to bring anything to the Lazy House from the farm today, I knew I would bring something back. I got it in my head that I was going to bring the live plants in the house, orchids, a giant ficus that Jody and I bought years ago that was about six inches high and cost $6.99, and a schefflera that has been in the bathroom for a couple years. All are happily situated now in the Lazy House, and will hopefully be happy getting more attention now than they have in the last year or so.Tonight's picture is part of what I spent all that money on at HEB the other day. I liked it the last time I had it, but tonight I was kind of underwhelmed! I am trying to reconcile in my head that tomorrow is February.

No comments:

Post a Comment