Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 5/360, 2021 - Tuesday

Today was a pretty good day, I got everything on my list crossed off (except for one thing), even though I was not successful with all those chores. I am in the market for a hybrid bike, and I went to Academy with every intention of procuring one there, but alas, it was not to be. If you know of any place that actually has bikes in stock, let me know, or I may be reduced to more on-line shopping. I was able to have a sigh of relief when I took the pendulum of Jody's grandfather clock to the repair shop, and they said it can be repaired. The movers broke the pendulum last week during the move, and I was very happy that the clock shop did not think it was a terrible issue, although parts will need to be procured. The clock is over a hundred years old, and I will be delighted to have it tick-tocking again soon. The post office is a long story, and I will not bore you with all of it, but I finally got a key to my mail box at the new house. Now I can start putting in change of address requests, so I am happy about that. I got a couple other things taken care of, but I won't bore you with all the details. Just because I don't reside out in the country anymore, does not mean I have quit paying attention to the clouds. I actually have a pretty good view from the back porch, although these clouds are not a result of that...just a photo I took while driving down the road this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment