Sunday, January 17, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 17/348, 2021 - Sunday

Well, another weekend has come and gone. I don't know about you, but I made the best of my time. It was another beautiful day in central Texas, temperatures in the middle 60s and lots of sunshine. I got a couple errands run this morning, before meeting up with Candy and Terry for brunch. I am kind of liking this regular Sunday brunch gig. A different place every Sunday, whosever turn it is to pay is also responsible for picking the location and making the reservation. Candy is up next, and then me, and I already have the place in my head. It's a secret. After brunch, we all went to the farm. I thought I had made so much progress the past week, but when there are other people there, it is like I have done nothing. Imagine one of those hoarders programs, except you can see a lot of the floor at the farm, and you don't have to climb over anything. I am still on track with getting one room completely cleaned out per week, so that is good. I think this week I will concentrate on the laundry room, it is a small room, and not a lot to get out of there. Terry helped get a trunk into my car and into the Lazy House, and I have to admit, it looks better than I expected. Things are coming together, and that is making me happy. I like the Lazy House better and better each day. It is good. I went back to the farm after they left, and did some more stuff, cleaned the chicken coop, brought another car load of stuff back to the new house. Terry got the pendulum on grandfather, and got the tv in the kitchen working on an antenna. I don't know if he did anything different than I did, but when he did it, it works. Grandfather is still running, but he is slow, so I will have to adjust the pendulum, but so far so good. Jody loved seeing this llama. I think he is a lonely llama, and I don't understand how people can put one llama, or one ostrich (emu?) or one horse in a pasture. I think they all need some company. The llama is also attracted to red, so when he is up by the road, he pays a lot of attention to the car...

No comments:

Post a Comment