Sunday, January 3, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 3/362, 2021 - Sunday

Oh my! Tomorrow is a work day. Hmmm. I slept very nicely last night, and did not even get out of bed until almost 7 o'clock this morning. I got up, putzed around for a little while, did a little bit of this-and-that, and then headed in to Georgetown (I still say that, even though I started out in Georgetown this morning) to have brunch with Mike and Candy. We have been doing Sunday Brunches for about the last four or five weeks, and it is really nice. Social distancing, masks, outside seating if we can. Today was perfect; by 11 A.M., the temperature was in the mid 60s, and there was a heater right next to our table, even though we did not need it. After brunch, I went BACK to Target, bought a couple more things, and came home and did a little bit more. Things are coming together here, and at the farm I think one of my goals will be to empty one room per week. Maybe more, maybe less. And when I say 'empty,' I mean get everything out that I am taking, or donate, or leave for an estate sale. That is the plan anyway. Today was also chicken coop cleaning day, and I got the trash can up at the road for pick-up tomorrow. When I got home this afternoon, I took a quick nap, and this evening I did my first load of clothes in the new machines. Not sure if I did it all right, but they are all washed and dried. The piglet was trying her best to keep her eyes on me when I was trying to nap, but drifting off to sleep won out!

No comments:

Post a Comment