Saturday, January 30, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 30/335, 2021 - Saturday

I had weird dreams last night, and heartburn from something I ate about three days ago, or at least that is what I think it was from. Odd. I got up kind of early this morning and did a little putzing around, and then I went out to the farm, and cleaned out the office and the bathroom off the den. Two more rooms cleaned out. That leaves the laundry room, master bath and master bedroom, living room, dining room, breakfast room and garage. Then I will start on the outbuildings. But, I am basically okay with the way things are going. It was 80 degrees in central Texas today, and the photo accompanying this journal entry is either the front or the back of a front. When I left the Lazy House this morning (heading to the farm), the closer I got to the farm, the cloudier and foreboding the skies became. After about an hour at the farm, the skies started to clear and the sun came out. It was really kind of pretty, and it was a lovely winters day for the rest of it. I did not really do anything productive after that, although I did make another trip to the farm later in the afternoon to feed the chickens, feed the cat and water the plants that I hauled back outside last week. Brunch is tomorrow at 11, than a nap (I hope), and then another trip to the farm. I don't think I will really be too motivated to bring anything back to the Lazy House from the farm, but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment