Thursday, January 21, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 21/344, 2021 - Thursday

Just in case you were wondering, I had a most excellent day. I know you all already know that I am the luckiest man (still) alive. I got to spend most of the day at Texas REALTORS®, doing what I love to do, and that is getting the word out about TREPAC and working to spread the gospel of member participation. You might have seen a pic I posted earlier on my Facebook feed, I was having to stand on books so I could be included in the video shot. All the Texas REALTOR® staff (let me think of a good word here), tolerates me and most (not all) of my craziness. I do my best work IN THE MOMENT, and planning is not something that I am really good at, but even I think that is really not accurate. I just plan to get stuff done, and some of the plans only hit my little pea brain in the moment. So, that was about the first third of my day. The second third was spent in the office and then at the farm, making sure the chickens and the cat had plenty to eat. The third third of my day was spent on this zoom meeting with about 50 peeps enjoying the Spazmatics in concert. What a fun time! And, so right now, I am thinking about how I am going to finish the fourth third of my day, and once I figure that out, I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment