Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 20/345, 2021 - Wednesday

I had a Twinkie and a Ding Dong for lunch. Other than that, the day was not awful. I watched some of the Inaugural events, then I listened to some, then I turned it all off. Our office was closed today, I did some errands and went to the farm twice and brought stuff to the Lazy House. I hung a couple pictures, hung the new shower rod in one of the guest baths, put up the shower curtains, emptied a box or two, put a couple tables here and there, and I am not sure if I like where I put them or not. I just took a break and hung another picture in the office. I tend to get bursts of energy, usually earlier in the day, but I will take my bursts as I get them. I remembered to bring my pizza pan from the farm, so I stopped at Papa Murphy's on the way home and picked up a pizza. I never would have thought this, but perhaps I should have 'conditioned' the oven before using it the first time. just about 20 minutes in to baking the pizza, I opened the oven door and a blast of noxious fumes wafted their way up to the ceiling. The smoke detector did not go off, so that was good. If I wake up dead in the morning, alert the coroner to check for noxious off-gassing from the oven that infiltrated the pizza. I'm a Forensic Files devotee, so I know they can check for stuff like that. I think I have a mouse living in the car. This is the second time I have left a breakfast bar in the car, only to return and find it chewed-into. This particular breakfast bar was only in the car for about thirty minutes before I found it. How does one go about evicting a mouse from ones car? If you have a cue, please PM me.

No comments:

Post a Comment