Saturday, January 16, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 16/349, 2021 - Saturday

I am pretty satisfied with what I got accomplished today. I emptied a few boxes that were in the garage, and made three trips to the farm, bringing two carloads of stuff back to the Lazy House. Only two carloads because one of the trips to the farm was only to retrieve my cell phone. That is the second time this month that I have gone off without my cell phone, and I am not sure HOW that is possible. Apparently, the Prevagen is STILL not working. BUT, nevertheless, I am happy with what I got done. I will make another trip or two tomorrow, but I am still on target for cleaning out one room per week, so there is no complaining about that. I had stuffed salmon for dinner. The challenge is, they do not do a single salmon, they only prepare them for 'duos,' which means I will have the other one Monday or Tuesday. It could be worse. It was really a pretty day today, lots of sun and temperatures in the 60s. Shirtsleeve weather for sure. The girls outdid themselves today, too; nine chickens and I got 11 eggs today. It would really be helpful if the piglet would pull a weed or two when she is in the backyard with her sister, but apparently that is outside her pay grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment