Monday, January 25, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 25/340, 2021 - Monday

It was an absolutely beautiful day in central Texas. The closer I got to Austin this morning, the cloudier and gloomier it became, and it was just the opposite when I left Austin and headed north. On my way in, there was a slow down (no stoppage) on the Interstate. One thing I don't really understand...the persons involved in the incident we off on the shoulder, but the Police blocked the left lane, which caused the slowdown. I expect there is a very logical, public safety explanation, but I really don't want to hear it when I am the one experiencing the slow down. I think eventually the clouds dissipated (from west to east) in Austin, and by early evening, it was beautiful as far as the eye could see. Overall, it was not a bad day, temperatures were in the middle 70s, and it is supposed to cool down tomorrow to seasonal temperatures, in the 60s. I did not bring a single thing from the farm back to the Lazy House this afternoon, but I did stop at Hubert and Pauline's on my way home, and I have two bags of homemade cookies and a back of homemade cinnamon rolls. Not a bad haul if I do say so myself. The chickens seem to be happy, the cat is happy (although I did not see him today), and I have to think that all is right at the farm. Tomorrow I will be waiting on a delivery (estimated to be between 7AM and 1PM), a 10 o'clock zoom and a 1 o'clock CE class (also via zoom). If it's Monday, it must be Antiques Roadshow, and, as a matter of fact, it is

No comments:

Post a Comment