Thursday, January 14, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 14/351, 2021 - Thursday

LOOKAWOTIDID2DAY! I found table legs that could be bought LOCALLY, and I put screwed them on my birch cutting board table top. That is a pretty good step forward for the office at the Lazy House, in acknowledgement of my wood shop challenges in junior high. In addition to that, this is probably the best day (so far) of the new year. I had a couple good zoom meetings today (three more tomorrow), I got some errands done, and my cousin Janet reached out to me via e-mail. That was really nice, we have not been in touch with each other for at least 15 years. If you see her on Facebook, give her a shout out! One of my zooms today was to attend the installation ceremony of my friend Erica, who is the 2021 President of the Reading Berks Association of REALTORS® (RBAR). She will have a great year, and everyone in Pennsylvania will benefit from her leadership. It could be just my imagination, but I think the girl dogs may be barking less when they are outside. Not less when they are INSIDE, but I will take what I can get. OH, and I stopped at Dairy Queen this afternoon on the way home from the farm, and there are a couple cookies and cream Blizzards waiting for me in the freezer! Not a bad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment