Saturday, January 23, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 23/342, 2021 - Saturday

If I had not been there to witness if for myself, I would question the integrity of the main topic of this entry. The parcelling out of 'stuff' at the farm continued unabated today. I made my first trip this morning about nine o'clock, and brought back about seven boxes of books. My intention was to get Jody's study cleared out today. You could not possibly imagine the stuff that was in that room of the house, but it is totally empty now. Altogether, from just that room, we cleared out about 15 boxes of books and treasures, and five bookcases. All that stuff is now at the Lazy House. Between Carrie, Mike, Candy, Marshall, Terry and his two eighth grade boys, lots of patio furniture left, two black leather La-Z-Boy chairs, another oriental rug, a washer, dryer and two pedestals, a marble top chest, another chest that used to be a radio cabinet, two marble topped tables, a teak dining room table and six chairs, a bedroom chest and dresser and maybe more. Maybe less, but I am going to stick with maybe more. Towards the end of the day, it started to dribble a little bit, but not enough to really bother anything. Everything is going to be much easier tomorrow. I will not bring a single thing from the farm to the house tomorrow. Okay, that's a lie, but I won't be bringing a lot of stuff. I have to go and at least feed the chickens and the cat, and I will spend a good part of the day putting books on shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment