Friday, January 29, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 29/336, 2021 - Friday

I got my new driver's license today, with the Lazy House address on it. I guess it is official! My old driver's license was only about two years old, but this new one is totally different. It has all kind of hologram looking stuff, and different kinds of textures in the plastic. It has the same photo, but the photo is black and white instead of color. It'll do, but this is the first driver's license I have seen with this design. I had a really good day today. A zoom call first thing in the morning that was a lot of fun, then off to the office, then back home. Carrie and her mom Darlene stopped by on their way back to Austin. They had been to Killeen to get the vaccine shot, and all I know is I am (I think), on two lists. Maybe I will get my shot be summer, which could be next week. The weather forecast is calling for temperatures in the 80s over the weekend. After Carrie's and her mom's visit, I went and got my hairs cut, then it was off to the farm. On the way back from the farm, I stopped at HEB. I have no freakin' idea how I spent $92 on just a couple bags from the grocery. I did get some good stuff though, so I am set for meals for the next several days. Even though I spent $92, I made a pile of eggs for dinner, and it was great. The girls enjoyed it, too. Tonight's pic was just a quickie over the wall in the back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment