Friday, January 1, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 1/364, 2021 - Friday

Okay boys and girls, fasten your seat belts, I am starting Volume 13 with this journal entry. Holy Mother of Whatever You Believe In. Another year, another commitment to 364 more days of this journal. Once I start, there is no going back! So, right now, I want to rescind any criticisms or unkind remarks I may have said or implied about my current Internet and Cable provider. It has been a long journey, but it is amazing how ONE PERSON, just ONE PERSON can fix all the negativity you might have about something, and in my case, it WAS my current provider (to be unnamed because they have more money than I do). Tonight, and kind and knowledgable man named Brett (two t's I think, not sure) came to the (new) house and fixed EVERYTHING. Well, not everything, but I now have cable and Internet, and I am a happy guy. I understand that, when you live in the first world, you are prone to first world problems, but I have no first world problems at the moment, all thanks to Brett. If you need more information, PM me, and I will be happy to share all the dish with you. Last night was my first night in the new house, and I did not sleep very well, but I think that will fix itself over time. Fireworks were prevalent, and I expect you think the firework bidness is all fun and games. This photo shows you behind the scenes of a fireworks stand I pass a lot on my way to and from the farm. Just a look at the 'dark side.' The girls come home tomorrow, and I have a few more things to do between here and the farm, but I expect tomorrow will be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment