Thursday, December 31, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 366/0, 2020 - Thursday

My very first entry to this journal was done on December 31st, 2008. It was the test run. This journal entry is number 4,381. Twelve years of entries. The name of the journal is 365daysofbill and I should have known better than to start something. It has just gone on-and-on-and-on. I've always referred to this journal as the 'Seinfeld Journal,' because it is about nothing. Nothing at all. It looks like I will be in for at least one more year. If I do entry number 4,382 I won't be able to stop until next NewYear's Eve. Are y'all in?

I don't know what was the most difficult thing I did today, move a lot of furniture from the farm to the new house in Georgetown, or put clean sheets on the bed. I considered just sleeping on the mattress with a cover, but I thought the Georgetown Police would probably issue me a citation. I could get away with stuff like that out in the country, but I am not so sure about here. I have all the necessities of life here as of now,  as long as you don't think cable television is a necessity, and I will spend this evening in the new house. Part of the reason I am going forward with the journal is because I believe my posts will be a little bit more up-beat. Everyone has a lot vested in 2021, I don't want to let anyone down. All is well that ends well, so I am not sure what to expect, but I (and I hope all of you) will be just fine.

I love you all...and by the way, I intend to kill off the last of the box wine tonight...I am prepared to pay $4.50 for a bottle of wine now.

1 comment: