Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 343/23, 2020 - Tuesday

I have six more zoom meetings on my calendar for this year, and that will be it for 2020. Many of us are suffering from 'zoom fatigue' (did I just make that up?), so I decided to check out the history of zoom. You will be surprised to learn that zoom had its' origins years-and-years ago, and I was able to find a copy of the first zoom meeting. Back then, they were apparently not too concerned about what they were wearing for their zoom meeting, since I don't think Al Gore was born yet, therefore the Internet had not been invented, so nobody really cared if it was 'business on top, party on the bottom!' It was, also apparently, party all the time! But I digress. Here is a question for you: When you are logging on to a web-site, and you are entering your password onto the site, do you ever think about being held captive by Russian operatives that are trying to get your password, but you are just too damn smart for them to break your code? Asking for a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment