Sunday, December 6, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 341/25, 2020 - Sunday

Birthday stuff is still happening. I had brunch today with Mike and Candy, and Candy told the waiter it was my birthday. We high-tailed it out of there before he could bring us whatever it was he was going to bring us in a carry-out. I do not need more stuff in this house, of a cake or pie or candy nature, that needs to be consumed. I am up to here with sweet stuff, and I am all out of will power to resist. I was able to check most of the things off my chores list, and I may check one more of them off the list before I call it a night, you never know. Otherwise, it was a beautiful day here in central Texas, and it is supposed to be in the 70s much of the coming week. I drug all the plants out of the garage this afternoon, and there are no freezing temperatures in the 10 day forecast. I will be all zoomed out by the time Wednesday gets here, but then the next couple weeks should be relatively quiet. Every year about this time, I start thinking about the continuance of this journal. I have done it every day for almost thirteen years, and sometimes I think it is done. I guess I have about three more weeks to decide if this will be it or not, and maybe I can think of something else to occupy my time. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment