Friday, December 25, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 360/6, 2020 - Friday

Merry Christmas everybody! It was a really beautiful day in central Texas, temperature in the 60s, sunny, calm winds. I got up this morning and decided to make an egg loaf, and I forgot to put the cheese in it. I did not even think about it until a couple hours later. I took all the 'loose' wine over to the new house this morning, and a couple other small things. Yesterday, I bought ten sets of metro shelves, and I put five of them together this afternoon. I escaped with only three blood blisters. I also have the whole assembly thing down to an art (maybe a skill), and I can get them together in about 30 minutes. I did a little bit of driving around the new neighborhood after I left the house, it was just a really pretty day. I don't know if it is just the season or what, but whenever I am at the new house, I am pretty surprised about how quiet the neighborhood it. That is perfectly okay with me. I have some errands I want to get done tomorrow morning, and I have a furniture delivery tomorrow afternoon. If everything goes as planned, I will spend my first night in the new house on New Year's Eve. I guess that will be the test to see exactly HOW quiet the neighborhood is.

No comments:

Post a Comment