Friday, December 18, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 353/13, 2020 - Friday

Yes, it's Friday. YAY! I was a grey, GREY day in central Texas today. Not a sign of the sun, but maybe tomorrow. The day was busy, and there were lots of accomplishments made, and that is good. I started with an 11 o'clock appointment, then off to the office, then a 2 o'clock, and a 3:30. I left the office about 4:30, and made it home pretty close to 5:30. I have a few things to get done tomorrow, and the usual chores around the house. Sunday will be brunch with Candy and Mike, and then it will be Monday again, but next week will be a short week. I like short weeks. I mentioned last night that we had our office Christmas party last night. Did I mention there was pizza? It is what's for dinner, for the next couple days. Lots of pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment