Thursday, December 3, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 338/28, 2020 - Thursday

The last four days should have earned me an asterisk (*) in the Wikipedia dictionary under the word 'cake.' There have been office cakes, weekend cakes, hotel cakes, restaurant cakes, pancakes, cup cakes and USPS cakes. You name a cake, I have had a slice of it. And I left all the cakes wherever they were. 'Why aren't you taking the cake home with you?' BECAUSE I WILL EAT IT! It has to be some kind of record for the number of cakes one person can receive and partake of in such a short period of time. Who knows? I made it home by about 2 o'clock this afternoon, and checked on stuff around here, and everything was fine since it was all checked-up on by our neighbors (the ones we like). Then I went and retrieved the girls from the vet, where they spent two nights and got a bath and a shampoo and set. I do not believe they were too happy about the whole thing, but we are all home and happy and fat, and life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment