Friday, December 11, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 346/20, 2020 - Friday

It is the weekend, and that alone is reason to celebrate! It started off dribbly and chillish this morning, and it pretty much stayed that way until late afternoon. Around five o'clock, it was clearing, and there was a little bit of color, and I thought it was worth documenting. I started the day with a quick nine o'clock meeting, then it was off to the office. I had an 11:30 zoom call, and I forgot to take my laptop with me, so I did the zoom call on my phone. My office computer does not have a camera (how if the hell did that happen), but, just go forward one step at a time. I left the office at about 2:30, got my hairs cut at 3, got home about 4, and at 6 I went to Crossroads and a double cheese burger (ketchup, mustard and mayo only), an order of onion rings, and two plain patties for the girls. The girls have not had their patties yet, but I gave them some of mine so they don't really feel cheated. It is supposed to be sunny and a little bit cooler tomorrow, and I expect I will be able to find plenty of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment