Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 351/15, 2020 - Wednesday

I think I want a refund. As I reported to you on Monday, I had my annual physical, and there was the obligatory blood draw for whatever testing it is they do with a couple vials of blood. For all I know, they could have injected me with some kind of tracking device, that is the level of attention I was paying to them. I got the results back via telephone this afternoon, and the person reporting back to me said that all the results came back normal, that I should keep taking the prescribed medications, plan for another visit in six months, or earlier if you think you are going to jump off a bridge. I cannot comprehend how my indicators can be considered normal when my daily diet consists of frozen chicken pot pies, potato chips, diet coke, and the apple pie I bought from Costco for Thanksgiving. I still have a couple slices of the pie, and then I will be out of that. I have a key lime pie (a birthday gift) in the freezer (just thaw and enjoy), and plenty of chips. I am soliciting opinions as to whether that diet could be considered 'healthy,' and I am pretty sure I know the answer. I am really looking forward to 2021. What do you think it has in store for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment