Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 336/30, 2020 - Tuesday

I may have finally seen the Marfa Lights. Or maybe not. These are the Lost Pine Lights! I am in Bastrop for a couple days, planning and getting ready for New Trustee Training and a TREPAC Trustee Meeting next week. The lights are what I see outside my little balcony attached to my room. I am lucky to be attending this with my fabulous extended family; TREPAC Leadership and Texas REALTOR® staff. We are missing one of our sisters in crime, but that happens every year. Two years I was the new guy, and two years from now I will be the guy that I hope they will remember kindly. We all work so hard, we all have ideas, we all want to innovate and move forward in spite of the issues that affect the lives we used to know and take for granted. But, just like Darwin discovered, we can all adapt to survive within our surroundings, and if they can't, they will be faced with hardships. Although I may be fooling myself, I feel this TREPAC family of mine has adapted to the change and the challenge, and we are all working together to make change at breakneck speed. We have a blast when we are together, and we also work our asses off when we work together. Some of us (most of us) swear like sailors when we are together, and even when we are not together. BUT we get our work done, and we do what we have to do, and we get tired and then we stop until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment