Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 357/9, 2020 - Tuesday

I think I am probably the least thoughtful person in the whole world about everything there is to be thoughtful about. I received an anonymous gift in the mail today, and even though it was anonymous, I am pretty sure who sent it, and also because what the gift is gave the whole entire thing away. The person who sent it is likely one of the MOST thoughtful people in the world, and I will get around to thanking that person in good time. The girls passed their intake exam at the new vet/doggie day care/kennel this morning, and I am happy about that. I was going to say that I was grateful for that, but I don't like the way grateful looks in print. I would be happier if it were greatful, but it is not, and grateful makes me think of cheese. But I digress... The girls got the green light at the new place (the interior of which looks a lot like an alpine ski lodge), and they forwarded photos to me throughout the day so I could witness for myself how they were playing well with others. I also stopped at Costco on the way to work, bought pies and toilet paper. If you need toilet paper, let me know, I cannot pass it up, although I was much more careful today, because the last toilet paper I bought was like sand paper. Which could have its benefits, but I am not there quite yet. Tomorrow, I am expecting appliance deliveries at the new house, so I am prepared for that. I will be at the new house a good portion of the day, so if you need me, that is where I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment