Saturday, December 5, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 340/26, 2020 - Saturday

I stayed in bed until almost 8 o'clock this morning. I was not asleep the whole time, and the only reason I really got up then was because I had to let the chickens loose. I did some office work and then did a little bit more stuff in the office, and then I decided it would be good to review my list of weekend chores. There are eleven things on the list, and I got four things accomplished. Most of the items are Sunday things, anyway, so no real big deal. The temperature is not supposed to be close to freezing in the next week or so (I will confirm this when the news comes on tonight), and I think I will drag all the plants out of the garage and the front barn tomorrow. Hopefully there will be a little bit of rain in the next couple days, and they can all benefit from that. Next week will be busy to start off, and then it will taper off (I hope). The following week, and leading up to Christmas and the New Year should be really quiet. Again, that is hopeful on my part. I am going to have brunch tomorrow morning with Candy, and then meeting Maggie in the early afternoon. Both of those things will be fun, and then it will be time to clean the chicken coop!

No comments:

Post a Comment