Sunday, December 27, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 364/4, 2020 - Sunday

At this point, I would settle for the intelligence of a trained monkey. I also realize that that is asking too much, even though I am three days in to the Prevagen stuff. They say it takes at least ninety days to show any results, I think they are just thinking you will keep buying it for at least 90 days, and then you will be too far into it to quit. If after ninety days you think you are dumber than you were when you started, well... But I digress. The dresser I bought at Ikea yesterday came in three boxes. You have to sign your life away before they will let you buy certain items, but I did it anyway. Three boxes The photo accompanying this journal entry is part of the contents of the first box. Did I mention that the dresser pieces came in three boxes. I couldn't remember if I mentioned that or not. You are all most likely familiar with the assembly booklets that accompany Ikea products. No words, just pictures. There are 51 various assembly steps to putting this piece of furniture together, and I made it through 21 of the steps before I decided to finish it another day. Some of the steps took me twenty or thirty minutes to interpret, but so far, I think I am right on course. I have not yet had to un-assemble any pieces, so I think that is a win. I am threatening to offer cash compensation to someone that thinks they can finish this, but I think another five or six hours and I will have it knocked. Putting together metro shelves is much simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment