Sunday, December 13, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 348/18, 2020 - Sunday

The day started out badly and ended badly. The middle parts were okay though. When I woke up, I could not tell if it was raining, dribbling of just really, REALLY humid. I decided it was just really humid. As the morning progressed, it did rain some (harder while I was driving south), and we got a tenth-of-an-inch here on the edge of nowhere. I got a lot of things done while I was south, and got home and there was a little bit of sunshine (not really), and A LOT of wind. Wind gusts were expected to be over forty miles per hour, and I believe we had some of them. I cleaned the polaris once and the pool skimmer three times. I expect the skimmer is full again already, and the winds are supposed to die down later in the evening. I really have no idea what the weather forecast for the coming week is, and I begrudgingly brought the pot plants back in to the garage, into the utility kitchen, and into the front barn. I was going to take the other Polaris back to turn the water off to the cattle (so it doesn't freeze), and I was confronted by these two possums eating the cat food. Scared the sh*t out of me, indeed. And I am not in the mood to go into the proper spellings of opossums v possums. Walking back from the pasture, I stepped into a hole or a rut and I thought I broke my ankle, but apparently not. Maybe just a little bit of a sprain. I have an appointment with my GP (six month check-up) tomorrow morning, so I will let him take a look at it. AND, I think my chocolate milk has spoiled (best by December 10, and this is only the 13th), but I am drinking it anyway. AND, as I said, the middle part of my day was just fine, how was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment