Monday, December 28, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 363/3, 2020 - Monday

It was about 75 degrees in Austin today, but it did not make it that high on the Edge of Nowhere. We were covered by clouds, so there was very little sun. There is expected to be a temperature repeat tomorrow, but we should be warmer, and there is a prediction of snow flurries on Thursday morning. I really doubt it, but ever if there is, it is not going to stick. They are also predicting that we could get over an inch-and-a-half of rain in the next couple days...I kind of doubt that too. Of course I expect it to rain crazily on Thursday, because that is the day the movers are supposed to move the furniture I am taking from the farm to the new house. I expect nothing less than the worst. We got just a trace of rain today at the farm, maybe just a heavy fog, but it did rain on me while I was driving in to the office. I got another bid for blinds at the new house, signed and accepted, and they should arrive in a couple months. So much for instant gratification. I also completed a few more steps on the Ikea furniture build. It is complicated...and the pictures do not really match the reality. Hopefully I will get it completed in the next couple days. Things are moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment