Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 350/16, 2020 - Tuesday

It should really be Thursday or Friday already, but I guess that it really is just Tuesday. I had no interesting photos to document the day, so I just went to the first picture in my phone, and this is it. October 15, 2011. It had to be either a Saturday or a Sunday, because this photo is of Jody enjoying a Blizzard at the Dairy Queen in Georgetown. It was one of the things we did, every Saturday and Sunday. There were lots of small achievements today, I am ready for freezing weather, but I think it will be another day before anything really gets serious, and even then, I don't think it will be too serious. It is nice to sleep under the covers with a couple dogs with you, one on each side. We are all getting used to the togetherness, and I think Callie is getting used to hanging out with me and the Piglet. I have two zooms tomorrow, I was happy that a zoom scheduled for this afternoon was cancelled. I like having an extra hour-and-a-half given to me, that's always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment