Friday, December 4, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 339/27, 2020 - Friday

Who moved my cake? I think that sounds like a best-seller, what do you think. Hi, my name is Bill, and I have not had any cake in 24 hours. That is not as easy as it sounds, if you could see the kitchen, you would understand. I had a good nights sleep last night, and I had an 8 o'clock appointment this morning, and then I had a zoom class that started at 9 and ended at about 4 o'clock this afternoon. Over break times and the lunch break, I got a couple other things accomplished, and that is all good. I am kind of looking forward to the weekend, but I am not too excited about the fact that you could store Corona Virus vaccination drugs outside my house right now with no additional refrigeration required. I may be exaggerating (just a little bit), but we are not used to these frigid climes, and I am ready for it to be either fall or spring. Not winter or summer, see the previous sentence. I don't have a lot on my list to get accomplished, so it will be nice to just chill (not really), and take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment