Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 344/22, 2020 - Wednesday

I got calls on two different telephone, a text message and an e-mail, telling me to shelter in place. Then, a little while later (maybe 15 minutes), I got a text and an e-mail, and one phone call that it was done. This is an emergency message from Jarrell Fire Department. The incident in your area has been contained. It is safe to leave your residences and you may turn on your heating and air conditioning systems. For the latest news, go to www.wilco.org. I went to www.wilco.org and there was nothing there about whatever it was. I have no idea what the incident was, but I was supposed to make sure all doors and windows were closed, and to turn off the HVAC systems. It was kind of interesting and exciting, and I wanted to go outside to see if I could see anything, but I didn't, I thought that might be kind of counter-productive. So, that was my excitement for the day. I'm glad SOMETHING happened, it took all the thought out of this journal entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment