Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 337/29, 2020 - Wednesday

I think it is Wednesday. Sometimes I find it difficult to keep up. Today was the second day of meeting up with my TREPAC Leadership peeps, and it was a really good and productive day. I am really lucky to share a spot at the table with these dedicated, motivated and innovative volunteers and staff. We are truly a family, and like all families, we have our ups and down, but we never fail to remember the important stuff. After our day long work session, we went and did a couple team building exercises. We did the same thing last year, and I have to say, I made a little bit of improvement in that year. In the bow and arrow exercise, I hit the target two or three times (that is two or three times better than last year), and with the hatchet throwing thing, I think I at least equalled last year. BUT, with the skeet shooting thing, I did much better than last year. I think, out of 25 shells, I hit the clay pigeon three or four times. A notable improvement. We will meet again in the morning, and have a full morning of planning, and then head back home tomorrow afternoon. And for now, it is time for me to pile up, and close my eyes!

 

1 comment: