Thursday, December 10, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 345/20, 2020 - Thursday

It seems the shelter in place order from last night was a mistake. It was an ammonia leak from a farmer's fertilizer stash, not terribly far from here, and the shelter order (apparently) should not have been sent. The powers that be are going to have a big confab about it tomorrow. It was kind of interesting for a little while, though! I spied these little pretties yesterday when I was out in the back. I have taken all the potted plants away from the pool and the deck, but I guess these little ones were little volunteers, growing up out of the rocks. Little volunteers are always the most determined to grow, like pretty little flowers that grow up out of the asphalt. Determination is the biggest part of success. The question now is, do I nurture them, or let them be. I will probably nurture them a little bit.Today was a pretty okay day, a casual start to the day, and then in to the office. A few errands were completed this afternoon on the way home, and I got home at a reasonable hour. All good there. I have a nine o'clock appointment in the morning, and that is a civilized time to start the day. One zoom meeting late morning, and then the weekend. Weekend means chores!

No comments:

Post a Comment