Monday, November 30, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 335/31, 2020 - Monday

I have seen a lot of interesting things in the twelve plus years I have been commuting to my office from the farm. LOTS of interesting things. At least a couple car fires, but I really could not swear to that. I can swear that, a good car fire will considerably slow down your commute time. Guaranteed! The commute in to Austin was not really memorable, not that there is anything wrong with that. I got in to the office WAY before anyone else this morning, and I like that, I have the whole place to myself and there are no distractions. I had an appointment at 11:15, and got back and just kind of sat around and talked with the office peeps. I let after my zoom call that ended at about 3:15, and then had a couple errands to run on the way home. If I had not done the errands, I would have totally missed the car fire, so that was definitely worth it. AND...the fact that I wore grey socks with ketchup and mustard bottles on them caused there NOT to be any tsunamis anywhere in the world today. Your welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment