Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 308/58, 2020 - Tuesday

In between my one in-person meeting today and my two zoom meetings, I did a little bit of retail therapy. NPR said the best thing we can do right now is to keep busy, and I am pretty sure I have that down. After my in-person meeting this morning, I was about to be late for a zoom meeting, so I logged on to the wifi at a DR Horton model home and everything was good. Now that I think of it, I was not able to actually log on to their wifi, I ended up using my hotspot on my cell phone, but I was comfortable. Kudos to Veronica at the DR Horton model, she was not a bit hesitant to let me try their wifi anyway. The rep at another home builder in the same community was not so accommodating, and I won't mention any names or the company name, but I will spill my guts if you send me a message. Anyway, after the in-person meeting and the first zoom meeting, I went in to Austin to pick up a prescription at Costco, and I saw this Baby Yoda and it just jumped right in to my cart. Maybe it will be worth a million dollars (new condition in box) after I am dead and gone, but in the meantime, I have it and I am keeping it. Tomorrow, I will be home most of the day, attending meetings while not wearing pants. I have a dinner date tomorrow night in Austin, so my plan (so far) is to leave about 3 o'clock and see if my car is ready, then make a quick stop at the office, and then head off to dinner. We will see how those plans work out, and I will let you know later tomorrow evening.

1 comment: