Friday, November 20, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 325/41, 2020 - Friday

I did not venture out of the house today, except to clean the filter basket in the pool, feed the cat and feed the chickens, stuff like that. There is no more chicken morbidity to report, and I am happy about that. I hope that locking them in their coop at night will discourage whatever has been getting them. I guess only time will tell. I had three zoom calls and some work to do in between those calls. the first on was at 8:30 this morning, and the last one ended at 3 this afternoon, with breaks in the middle. Nothing to complain about, and I did get some major accomplishments completed. I am not sure what I will need to get accomplished over the weekend, but I am pretty confident that I will be able to find something. In the meantime, I realized that the girls have not been properly appreciated by my mass of followers, so I hope you all enjoy this little picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment