Saturday, November 14, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 319/47, 2020 - Saturday

I really did get a lot of things done today, including giving the dogs a bath. I have also decided that, the fact that I have not yet put the house back together, is a proclamation of the state of my mental health. I am not sure if that is a positive thing or a negative thing. On the one hand, it shows that I really am in no hurry to get things back together that would say I am finished with that part of the challenge. On the other hand, it shows that I am in no hurry to get all that stuff put back together, and there is no need to rush to the ending of that chapter. See? I have no idea what that means. I have been having interesting dreams, too. Not creepy or anything like that, just odd and interesting, with a really interesting cast of characters from my checkered past. In my dreams, I experiencing some interesting circumstances. They are all fuzzy right now, and I can remember a few details from the dream I had last night, but not a lot. The dreams are not particularly concerning to me, I just find them interesting, and I try to think of their meanings when I wake from them. Then I go back to sleep. I have had one egg from the chickens in the last seven days. This afternoon there was a dead chicken in the coop, so I guess it is about that time. They are about 30 months old, and this is the first casualty. Not a bad average. Earlier in the day I had a nice facetime chat with Michael and Lynda and their two month old (on the 16th) grand daughter Olivia. She slept through most of the call, but she is certainly a cutie pie! It has been cloudy most of the day, and there is supposed to be a 'cold' front come through overnight. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment