Monday, November 9, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 314/52, 2020 - Monday

Overall, not a bad Monday for a Monday. I drove past the Tesla service place this morning to retrieve the box of coffee pods I had left in the loaner last week, the transfer of caffeine went off without a hitch. I got in to the office and got my desk relatively cleaned off, and that is a positive thing. I had a three o'clock appointment at home, and I wanted to get one errand done on the way, so I left the office about 1:30. All was good, traffic did not suck (at 1:30 in the afternoon), and I got everything done and got home, AND the vendor showed up like five minutes after I got home. The appointment was not until three, and we were done by 2:50. Perfect! Nap time! I did snooze for about 20 minutes, and then I went out and fed and watered the chickens, fed the cat, did a few other things, and the watered all the pot plants. I have gone from a three day watering schedule for the pot plants, back to a two day schedule. I also got a couple of the trees watered while I was at it. We have had NO measurable rain this month, and we were really below average rain in October. There is a 30% chance of rain on Saturday, but I would not count on it, and I would definitely NOT take it to the bank. I think this will be a relatively calm week, fingers crossed! This is what fall color looks like on the Edge of Nowhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment