Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 215/51, 2020 - Tuesday

In the old days (two weeks ago), I could sit outside with the dogs in the evenings and watch the sun go down, if I wanted to. Now, by the time I decide to let the girls out for a little while, it is already dark. AND, it is not light that much earlier in the mornings, either. My mornings are a little bit lazier, lately, even though I get up about 6:30, I take more time getting started and getting into gear. If I leave the house by 8:30 or so, I think that is just fine. That generally gets me into the office about 9:30, and I think that is very civilized! Today, that was the routine, and it worked out just fine. I got some things done, there are no meetings on my schedule until tomorrow afternoon, and then there are a couple zoom things on Thursday and Friday. Next week looks pretty good as well. I guess we are working our way to Thanksgiving week, I guess a little more than two weeks from now. I have no plans, and I have no plans to make plans, so please don't ask me to make plans. I may just go and hang out with the chickens. I had thought about maybe opening the house to folks if they had no place to celebrate, but with the Covids and all, I changed my mind. The chickens has a nice treat this afternoon! Usually they get a treat of mealworms in the afternoon, but Tractor Supply had something new the last time I was there; a mix of mealworms, flies and beetles! I think it harkens back to Chicken Delight. Perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment