Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 329/37, 2020 - Tuesday

Is it the NEW normal or the NOW normal? Or is it the NEW NOW NORMAL? I participated in a little bit of a conversation regarding this issue this afternoon, and there was no conclusion, so we went with NEW NOW. You can do whatever you want, but if you want to sit at the cool kids table, you had best go with NEW NOW. As I write this entry, it is 75 degrees outside. There is supposedly another 'cold' front coming through overnight, and it will bring us a chance of rain. We got about 0.03" rain this morning, and maybe we can get a little bit more. It is supposed to be a pretty good chance of rain on Saturday, which is a pisser because I need to run some errands on Saturday that include the truck and moving some stuff for a friend. I stood in line at Trader Joe's this morning, in the dribbles, and bought five bags of potato chips. That is the only thing I am allowed to buy at Trader Joe's, because I am not cool enough to sit at THOSE cool kids table. I know my limits. It has been a pretty slow week in the office, just like I like it. I don't have too much more to impart this evening, but I will leave you with this pretty moonrise. If you get a minute, just go outside and look up, let me know what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment