Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 316/50, 2020 - Wednesday

There is really not too much to report this evening, the day was really not very eventful. I did the usual weekday stuff; got up, turned on the news, let the girls out, made coffee, checked e-mails, let the girls in, tried to read the newspaper on-line (that didn't work), fed the girls, let the girls out, fixed another cup of coffee, took care of personal hygiene stuff, let the girls in, made the bed, let the girls out, tried to read the paper again (it still didn't work), let the girls in, gave the girls a treat for being good girls, looked at the bank balance, paid a credit card bill on-line, let the girls out, put my clothes on, checked my schedule for the day, let the girls in, turned the tv off, turned the radio on (for the girls), said goodbye to the girls, got in the car, closed the garage door, hit the road for the office, checked traffic, decided which way to go in to the office, proceeded down IH-35, arrived at the office, opened the blinds, turned on the coffee maker, turned on the tv, made a cup of coffee, wanted to watch Kelly & Ryan (but they weren't on), turned the sound down on the tv, checked e-mails again, checked my schedules, made a couple appointments, talked to a couple clients, talked to Maggie, talked to Carrie (told her I needed her to be a sounding board for an issue I am having), did some paper work, signed a disclaimer about the Covids, made a bank deposit, approved landlord statements, talked to another client, talked to Carrie about my issue, coordinated a couple things for a future TREPAC meeting, moved my 1 o'clock appointment up to 12:30, got in the car to go to Texas REALTORS®, got to Texas REALTORS®, told Leslie I was in the garage (so she can let me in the building), started my meeting with Andrea and Leslie, lunch arrived (a nice salad, it was really good), did more meeting stuff, got too loud in Leslie's office and Tray came in to complain (kidding), did more meeting stuff, left there to go back to the office, called the office on the way to ask Tosalyn to do something for me, and changed my mind about it, made three more phone calls on the way to the office, left two out of three voice mails for those three phone calls, checked the mail, remembered it was a Holiday so there will be no mail, met with two clients, finished that meeting, checked my e-mails, checked Facebook, checked new listings, checked my schedule for tomorrow, left the office, went directly home (no stops), listened to NPR on the way home, listened to the AM radio station news a couple times, went back to NPR, got home, did NOT check the mail, let the girls out, fed the cat, read the meters, fed the chickens, gave them their daily treat, made sure they had plenty of water, watered the pot plants in front and back, untangled the polaris in the pool, checked the skimmer basket, let the girls in, watched some of the news on tv, got tired of that, fed the girls, fixed myself a bowl of Trader Joe's potato chips for dinner, took a look at my camera roll to see what I have for this journal entry, uploaded a photo, sat down and recorded my meter readings, started my journal entry for the night, and that pretty much brings us up to date for the day. You can make up what I do for the rest of the day, and you can make up your own story about the picture I am posting with this journal entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment