Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 309/57, 2020 - Wednesday

If you feel like you are experiencing deja vu all over again, I regret to inform you, you are wrong. Your mind is playing tricks on you. It is an optical illusion. This is NOT the same photo you might have thought you saw somewhere else. More about that later. What a day! I finally was informed that my car was ready to be picked up, that was at about 8:15 this morning. I had a really full schedule today, so I drove in to Austin to pick up the car, and made it back to the house in time for my 10 o'clock zoom meeting. That was followed by another zoom, then a lunch break, then two more zooms, followed by another zoom, and then I headed back in to Austin and did another zoom in the car on the way to Austin. I got to the office right at five o'clock, did some office stuff, and then went to visit the two peeps pictured with me in the photo. Jef and Kimmish. We had dinner tonight at Green Mesquite on Barton Springs, and I brought home a couple bones for the girls, and some meat that Kim donated to the cause. Kim came in from Nebraska for dinner, and she will fly back home tomorrow (early afternoon), but it was great seeing both these folks. I will see them both again tomorrow, and then I think I might just get a wild hair every now and then, and get on a plane and just see where I end up. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment