Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 323/43, 2020 - Wenesday

I just watched Candy be inaugurated as the President of REBI (The Real Estate Business Institute) of the National Association of REALTORS®. Congratulations to her for this great accomplishment! Right this very minute, she is giving her remarks, and doing a great job, as usual. Apparently, my technology skills are not up to the minute, because I can see and hear the proceedings, and it says my camera and microphone are connected, but I am not able to be seen or speak. Which is really okay, because I am not wearing pants! Otherwise, it was not a bad day. My overnight was better than the previous two, probably because I turned the heat up a couple of degrees. Another beautiful day in central Texas, and the ten day forecast promises more of the same. One day with a 30% chance of rain. I ordered my Thanksgiving dinner this afternoon, and will do a curbside pickup on Wednesday, after I make my traditional Wednesday morning visit to Costco for pies!

No comments:

Post a Comment